1. Drilling of boreholes
2. Water quality surveillance on existing water sources
3. Rehabilitation of old boreholes
4. Construction of Public latrines in rural growth Centre’s
5. Promotion of hygiene and sanitation in the communities
6. Construction of piped water schemes in rural growth center’s like Namukooge
7. Continuous community sensitization on operation and maintenance of water and sanitation facilities.
“A Transformed Ugandan Society from a Peasant to a Modern and Prosperous Country within 30 years”