pipped water project -Namwiwa Town Board
The Ministry of Water and Environment commissioned works for the construction of Namwiwa Town Water Supply system and Sanitation Facilities. The project totaling to 2,262,598,139/= was awarded to GAT Consults
The project components include;
1. Construction of an intake from the river.
2. Construction of Abstraction main
3. Construction of Pump station
4. Construction of a Concrete treatment structures
5. Six kilometers to the Main
6. 9 kilometers from the Town.
Project duration is one year
“A Transformed Ugandan Society from a Peasant to a Modern and Prosperous Country within 30 years”