TECHNICAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
Technical committee meeting held on 12th June 2018 at the district headquarters in the health board room.
Key issues noted;
1. CAO’S emphasis on the technical planning meeting was to ensure Local revenue collections are posted on Notice Boards and also remitted to the district as per the guidelines.
2. Ensuring submission of the monthly monitoring reports by the Sub County Chiefs.
3. He also talked about poor hygiene and sanitation of the district toilets that has to be improved. He charged the district water officer to ensure that the district latrines within the water and health office operate.
4. He cautioned workers about over drinking saying this makes them look irresponsible at their work places.
5. And also having inadequate security at the administration premises where there is stealing of glasses in the windows.